Farm machinery, designed for material handling, food collection, processing, and packaging processes, require parts that are extremely strong and capable of withstand the harsh chemical and environment found in the agriculture sector.
Forestry equipment encompassing saw-mills to wood-chippers require exceptional cast nylon components resistance to wear and abrasion.
Agriculture and Forestry Equipment Applications
- 6C Pulleys and sheaves
- 6C-OFN Bushings and bearings
- 6C-WFN Wear pads and wear plates – for tractors, loaders, excavators and telehandlers
- 6C-OFN Chain beds and chain guides – for sharp-top and sharp-chain applications. Custom machined chain beds are designed to reduces lubrication cost operating noise levels
- 6C-OFN Hanger bearings
- 6C-OFN Kiln cart bushings – for dry kiln cart wheels at lumber and palm-oil facilities
- 6C-MOLY Track rollers – for tracked undercarriages, used in numerous farm and forestry vehicles