Our Mission & Ideals
Viva Nylons pride ourselves on building rewarding and long-term relationships with our business partners.
- Manufacturing cast nylon stock-shapes that exceed the expectations of our growing customer base
- Continuously improving our processes to offer an ever-growing spectrum of cast nylon solutions
- Developing bespoke and innovative supply solutions for our domestic and international customers
- Providing a competitive edge to meet the requirements of a commercially demanding market
- Closely adhere to environmental directives to ensure a duty of care regarding environmental matters
Our Commitment to Quality
Viva Nylons employ documented manufacturing procedures to track customer’s products throughout the complete manufacturing process, from administration, to polymer processing, to semi-finishing, to precision machining, and the final delivery of semi-finished and or finished products.
Our continuous quality assurance process monitors products to the point of dispatch:
- We examine all incoming raw materials comply to both the supplier’s and industry specifications
- We then perform in-process stock-shape dimensional and ultrasound testing / inspection
- Dimensional and visual inspection after secondary processing such as annealing and semi-finishing
- Warehouse inventory inspection occurs upon receipt of materials and prior to packaging / dispatch
Our QMS, encompasses our complete workforce in an ethos of continuous improvement and optimisation. As a result, our quality standards have been recognised with the group achieving ISO 9001 accreditation in 2019.
Our Commitment to the Environment
Viva Nylon employ a robust recycling strategy. All polymer production waste, from our various manufacturing processes, are subject to a thorough recycling program by reprocessing polymer waste (solids and swarf) into both extrusion and moulding grade pellets.
Polymer recyclability and diverting our products away from landfills (or incineration) is imperative. We will continue to develop increasingly efficient collection, sorting, recycling systems.
As with our polymer waste, all metal machining waste is recycled and processes into secondary raw material for the smelting of new metals.
Our commitment to Health & Safety
We regard all health and safety legislation as a minimum standard and expect management to achieve their targets without compromising health and safety. It is our policy to ensure, so far as reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of all employees working for the company and other persons who may be affected by our undertakings.